Do you enjoy flexibility and independence in your work and cleaning is your secret passion?
Are you looking to pick-up some hours in the middle of the day a few days a week?
We are hiring part-time workers with strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills who are resourceful to provide Airbnb turnover services (cleaning / staging) at various locations in the Portland metro area during the hours of 10am – 5pm several times a week.
- Access to reliable, insured transportation and smartphone required
- Must be able to pass a background check
The Airbnb Turnover Specialist (ATS) is responsible for maintaining a high level of cleanliness in client properties. Working independently at multiple locations in the Portland metro area during a given day, the ATS is required to drive their own insured vehicle and fulfill a checklist of cleaning responsibilities submitted with a personal cell phone.
- Clean and stage Airbnb listings for guest arrival
- Includes general house cleaning tasks like dusting, making beds, vacuuming, mopping as well as cleaning the bathroom and kitchen
- Follow site-specific checklist and deliver consistent results
- Other duties as assigned
- Desire to perform the duties of the role consistently and to quality standards
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Independent, resourceful and self-motivated
- Reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs, climb stairs and reach
- Availability between 10am – 5pm, 2-4 days/week including weekends and some holidays
- $13.50/hour for travel and time worked
- Daily driving allowance
- Monthly smartphone allowance
- Paid training and cleaning supplies
- Flexible time off requirements
- City of Portland protected sick time